Becoming a member of NCDDA connects you with a state-wide network of downtown development organizations, leaders, directors, consultants, economic developers, and others interested in making downtown great. Specifically, membership in NCDDA entitles you to:
- Networking opportunities with downtown leaders across the state
- Significant discounts for NCDDA sponsored workshops and events
- Opportunities to participate at Regional Meetings (Click here to view regional map)
- Quarterly newsletters with informative articles and information from across the state
- Member’s Only NCDDA Listserv where members ask questions of their colleagues and share information from their communities
- Job opportunity postings on our website
*NEW* – Join NCDDA online, please click on the category below:
- Town / City – Online Membership Application
- Professional / Corporate – Online Membership Application
- Associate – Online Membership Application
You may also join by US Mail by downloading a membership application: Membership Application 2017
To learn more about our membership categories please see the descriptions below or contact the NCDDA Administrator at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership categories for downtown development organizations or similar organizations such as a municipalities, redevelopment areas, street corridor and/or commercial core revitalization non-profit organizations, are based on the population of the jurisdiction the member organization represents.
|LARGE CITIES||Population 50,000 or more||
|MEDIUM CITIES||Population 25,000 – 49,999||
|SMALL CITIES||Population 7,500 – 24,999||
Membership categories for our professional and corporate members are based upon the following sponsorship opportunities:
Gold Level Benefits ($500)
- Logo with company web link on NCDDA website in the side bar on every page and professional member page.
- Receive a ½ page ad in the newsletter (4 per year).
- Links to website from home page and professional member page with paragraph description (max 150 words).
Silver Level Benefits ($250)
- Listed on the website on the professional member page (with logo).
- Receive a business card size ad in the newsletter (4 per year)
- Link to website from professional member page only with a limited description (max 50 words).
Bronze Level Benefits ($100)
- Listed on the website on the professional member page (no logo).
- Link to website from professional member page only.
Associate membership is intended for students, retirees (non-consulting), and for associated professions that are not involved in for profit consulting or businesses related to downtown development. Associate membership is $50.